Used Bike Sales
The 2016 End of Season Used Bike Sale is October 22nd!
Alright! The time is finally here!
Here are the details:
- Starts at 8:30am on October 22nd
- First come, First Served-
- Cash Only
- We will have tons of bikes including, but not limited to: Felt Verza Path, Jamis Citizen 3, Kona Splice Deluxe, Kona Esatto, Kona Mahuna, Surly Long Haul Trucker, kids, hybrid, road, touring, mountain and much more!
- Prices are generally 40-60% off of the retail price
- Bikes are primed, tuned, refurbished and ready to roll at the time of purchase. No bike is ever sold with overly worn parts or components.
- All bikes come with 1 free future tune-up
- We will have tons of panniers, tools, locks, helmets, child trailers, tag-a longs, and touring accessories for sale at bargain bin prices
- All sales are final
- We will have plenty of staff on hand to help you get fitted, find the right bike, and answer any question on the day of the sale.
- If you would like to try a bike before the sale, no problem…just come on down and rent one. We are open everyday until the October 22.
- Please don’t stop in to try out, touch, fondle, stare, lift, glare, rub up against, or get fresh with the bikes (unless you are renting). You are welcome to ask us questions. But, because of our agreements with the insurance companies, bike manufacturers, the President of the United States, and our team of high powered executives, we can’t let you ride or touch, unless you rent. Thanks for understanding.
- Finally, there is 1 option to purchase a bike before the sale! If you just can’t wait, you can purchase the Jamis Citizen 3 for a used price of $450 (that is roughly $100 more than the October 22nd sale price). You can also purchase the Kona Esatto for $600 (roughly $150 more than the October 22nd sale price). So, if you just can’t wait, there is an option!
Bike Repairs & Service
Get a flat while yinz were dahn tahn n’at? We have got you covered! Swing by and get your flat fixed, brake/gears adjusted, tire replaced, chain lubed, headset tightened, wheels trued, or canuter valve replaced (just kidding – thats not real).
Our mechanics are friendly, fast, and ready to fix your bike. If they can’t….we will refer you to someone who can get the job done.
The best priced tune-ups in town – starting at $60!
Standard tune-up includes cleaning, lube, gear and brake adjustment, lateral rim adjustment, and safety check.
Ala carte services:
- Brake Adjustment
- Flat repair
- Derailluer Adjustment
- Wheel Truing
- Bottom Bracket tightening/replacement
- Spoke Replacement
- Chain Replacement
- Pedal Install
- Grip Install
- Tire Replacement
- Cable/Housing Replacement
- Stem/Headset Adjustment
- Chain Lube
- Waterbottle/Kickstand/rack install
- Hub Adjustment